platform, and these are my first roads

Graham

Attachments

• bedwas1.jpg
    bedwas1.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 242

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Lookin' great Graham!!! I love that scene with the passenger train crossing the bridge! I'm a big fan of engine houses too! Thanks for the pics!
Ralph

You have a fabulous layout Grumbeast! .. I love it, I LOVE IT!! :eek:
The PA units look just super, I'm fair taken with your station too.
Your scenery, track curves, structures et al .. just splendid. It's my idea of a layout... (Just wish I had a space bigger than 3ft by 5ft :( :( )

I sure am looking forward to seeing more of your pics in the future. Hey, don't apologise for the pic quality, they're darned good sir!

Errol

MCL_RDG

Just the mention of...

Just the mention of Nova Scotia brings back fond memories. I spent two weeks in a tent travelling along the Bay of Fundy and the Atlantic Coast.

Nothing beats watching 40 foot tides climbing the walls along the Bay of Fundy!

I wish I had pics of the station at Pictou. It was used to host the Lobster Festival. I met the Lobster Queen- we ate lobster and corn on the cob for breakfast (all you could eat for $10.00 Canadian, a bargain at twice the price) and had a grand time.

Thanks for prompting those memories as I imagine the scenes I do remember of rails thru N.S.!

Mark

:D :D :D :) :) :)

V

velmo

your layout is great

I am just starting with my layout. I have the base down and am planning a round about with a line above for a coal train. Also looking at a small town, so i took prints of yours. Plenty of good ideas thanks

grumbeast

Yeah the backdrop..

I've been putting it off and putting it off... but I'm going to
have to do something about it soon :)

Thanks to everyone for the kind words of encouragement
I'm really quite fired up over getting more railroad done
now! :) .. with luck I'll be able to get more photographs
in the future as it progresses

Graham