Nov/Dec archive: removed text

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSX6638

Jul 24, 2002
FLORIDA
Visit site
Clark A. said:
Hey CSX! I recognise that village! Cobblestone Corners from Dollar Tree.
Clark your correct, I have been collecting them for about 6 years now, I have 60 or so houses, 85 accent pieces and about 450 people plus trees. I also set up another village on the fireplace hearth, can't beat the price and there's something new each year.
CSX6638

Clark A.

Nov 9, 2004
Garden City, Michigan
CSX---I have a village pictured there under the tree, one in my room, one on the piano, and one on the adjacent table. I probably have......ooo....55 houses(i have dollar tree ones too)and countless accesories. SOmetimesI'll splurge with Dept. 56! Nice to have some colelctors here. Clark A.

Knifeguy

Dec 29, 2003
LI, NY
Visit site
CSX6638 said:
Clark your correct, I have been collecting them for about 6 years now, I have 60 or so houses, 85 accent pieces and about 450 people plus trees. I also set up another village on the fireplace hearth, can't beat the price and there's something new each year.
CSX6638

These are cool, I just did a search on line, lots of ebay links. I have two questions; From the looks of the figures, are they and the buildings primarily close to O scale, or assorted sizes?
And, Where do most of you find these, strictly online, or in any major chain stores. I have not seen them around here. Thanks

Knifeguy

Dec 29, 2003
LI, NY
Visit site
cobblestone corners

CSX6638 said:
CSX6638

These are cool, I just did a search on line, lots of ebay links. I have two questions; From the looks of the figures, are they and the buildings primarily close to O scale, or assorted sizes?
And, Where do most of you find these, strictly online, or in any major chain stores. I have not seen them around here. Thanks

CSX6638

Jul 24, 2002
FLORIDA
Visit site
Knifeguy said:

The buildings, accessories and people figures work well with HO and Spectrum 0n30 scales. I would think they are a too small for O scale. The train in the photo is HO, They are only sold exclusively at Dollar Tree Stores.
You might look at the ones that are sold at Big Lots they are a little larger and I think would fit in better with O scale trains.

Status
Not open for further replies.