Not another disaster on the C&O

L

lester perry

Here we go again. Looks like the EPA will be involved again.

100_1424.jpg

100_1423.jpg

100_1421.jpg

Time for the big hook?
Les

LongIslandTom

Apr 8, 2006
Long Island, NY
The NTSB yes, the EPA, no. :D The contents of that car is biodegradable after all, LOL..

Now if it's a tanker hauling toxic waste, then yea the (I assume) HO-scale EPA will pile on, along with more HO-Scale lawyers than you can shake a stick at, and maybe your creek will glow in the dark. sign1

L

lester perry

This is not staged and it is a first at this location. The reason for EPA is a load of coal floating down stream.
Les

doctorwayne

Sep 6, 2005
Canada, eh?
Looks like a kink in the track in your third picture, Les. :eek:ops: On the bright side, however, somebody did a good job when they chained down that load of logs!:thumb:
Do you want me to try and get my wreck train across the border again?:D Or maybe just the diner?:rolleyes:

Wayne

steamhead

Apr 16, 2005
Brownsville, TX
I asked precisely because of that kink on the track as it enters the bridge. That could be a source of unwanted "dunkins" and visits from the EPA...:D

L

lester perry

doctorwayne said:
Looks like a kink in the track in your third picture, Les. :eek:ops: On the bright side, however, somebody did a good job when they chained down that load of logs!:thumb:
Do you want me to try and get my wreck train across the border again?:D Or maybe just the diner?:rolleyes:

Wayne

That kink in the track has been there for years with no problem. I saw it after ballast was glued into place and I figure no problem why fix it. It is not that noticeable in real life. As far as the diner car goes I am always up for dinner bring it on, the C&O does go into Canada, set it on C&O track somewhere Ill pick it up.
Les