Not a strange request but, an offer!

MCL_RDG

Dec 8, 2002
S.E.PA.
Visit site
I offer you an opportunity to send me all your cash (including coins of the realm) that the IRS has not vacuumed out of your paycheck. If you have too much and do not care to send- I can collect in that case.

I regret that I can not accept your kind wishes unless it is my birthday (You did buy me a big, expensive present!!!:) :) :) :) ).

Thanks and best regards from the management~

Mark

hooknlad

Mar 28, 2005
Woodbridge, NJ USA
Mark - I was wondering all along what to do with all this bagged coin i have. Several large canvas bags full. If you are willing to take these coins off my hands it would be much appreciated. Would it be possible if I overnighted them to you??? Would you mind? If you don't have the space, I will gladly provide you with a SEALAND container as well. Send me the bill if you need to lease any space if i have inconvenienced you.
PS Could you take several bags of Wheat pennies off my hands, as well as some steel ones? I have many of those golden quarter looking things as well. They confuse me.

Well, Mark, when finally I get caught up with the IRS over my past difficulties, I will surely consider your offer. However, without knowing your birthday, which I'm sure you keep confidential for security reasons, I will find it impossible to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity. You might want to PM hooknlad, since he was the First Responder.
Meanwhile, I will remain on the South Beach diet.

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
Sorry....... what money the IRS didn't take, I've been happily giving to the oil companies, filling the gas tank of my car,.......To get to work so the IRS could take more money.

train1

Jan 19, 2005
ontario
I see your government works the same as mine -

As an aside -
I'm going on the TV show on the automobile channel ' PIMP MY RIDE' as soon as I go to the gas station and fill the tank.