Northern California Model RR Show

tomfassett

Oct 15, 2002
Chandler, AZ
www.trainweb.org
Jeff,
Thanks so much for the heads up. I drives me crazy to see all the good stuff on the East coast and have no idea what's going on in an area I might actaully be able to get to. Anything you know about get togethers of this nature in the Southwest or West coast, I'd like to hear about.

Tom

pcentral

Jul 17, 2002
Central California
Visit site
Hey Jeff,
I've been to it many times, nice show. In fact a few years back I built my canyon module there with Bragdon Enterprises, we used the module for Joels clinics. Some good friends of ours have taken their American Flyer layout to your show several times. Hope you guys got the use of all the buildings again. I would like to go this year but there is a GATS show in Pomona and the Cal Steward meet at the Pasadena Convention Center the same weekend and I've got to head south and get the two shows for one weekend deal. I wish you guys could work with the people of Cal Steward and schedule different weekends. I have talked to alot of people and we all agree it hurts both shows by being on the same weekend. I know alot of peolpe who used to go to Railfair who now head south instead. I have been show chairman for our club show for 9 years and know how hard it is to schedule these things. Good luck with the show.

tomfassett

Oct 15, 2002
Chandler, AZ
www.trainweb.org
Where can I get information on the shows in California, especially in Southern California. The magazines aren't real great about listing them all. I get out there a lot on business and would love to be able to see if one coincides with a weekend off.

Thanks,
Tom F