Nobi's Baby Migs

NOBI

Jan 15, 2004
Bangkok, Thailand
Hi DeWayne,

Your assemble is excellent but some little mistake at engine in tail, it should be inside fuselage not outside :D but still look great ;) i like your assemble, try N.Korea and China :D it is in very good looking when finish too

DeWayne

Jan 18, 2004
Kentucky, USA
www.teuton.org
Nobi,
I did it that way just to exaggerate the exhaust end of it. I am doing the Korean version now and taking my time on this one. The camouflage paint is excellent. Thank you for a fun build. These seem to take on personality as you build.

Put the F-104 Starfighter in this format and give us something in an unusual livery. Can't wait for more.
Again, thank you.
DeWayne

cardfan

Jan 17, 2004
Alamo, CA
DeWayne, could you post a pic of the bottom of the plane so that I can see where you placed the landing gear?

Thanks, Glen

DeWayne

Jan 18, 2004
Kentucky, USA
www.teuton.org
Better half has my camera. All I did was line the gear "door" with the edge of the well. Looked good so that's where I stuck it.

I'm going to try another with an engine from one of Fabrizio's roadsters stuck into the fuselage and maybe a pair of slicks for the wheels. I'm having too much fun with these models. Reminds me of my "Ed Roth" days.