Nirto RC cars suck

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by jimmy, Jul 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimmy

jimmy New Member

Hey guys weldone....you must feel great for telling me off, you guys really need to get a life hey.
  2. Trashcanoccupant449

Trashcanoccupant449 Member

Wait wait, you tell them to get a life and you're the one looking for attention by posting bulls hit on an RC message board??? Am I not getting something here?

Hey monster, do you remember the Timrock and Rockn82 flames?? Those were horrible.
  3. redheat

redheat Member

Can we now please move on guys lets not let one person disruped everthing.
  4. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

ok i agreee with red. ya i remember but i think the thing between tim and mastmec was bigger. i wasnt here for all the rockn82 crap and it wasn't that memerable. they were all smart and had good things to say though. there really isnt anyone here that iknows much anymore.red seems to be pretty knoledgeable though
  5. redheat

redheat Member

thanks for the kind words ,I feel that all of us can not only contribute information but can receive good information from one another.
  6. monsterrcbuilder04

yes i agree. i have learnt mostly everything i know from this site but all lthe people that told me stuff left
  7. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

there ARE smart people on this site, I think you are smart red and monsterrc
  8. monsterrcbuilder04

not as much as some of the old people that were here.you probably dont remember them. i guess i know alot for someone who got there first real rc(not radio shack stuff) in january of this year.
  9. redheat

redheat Member

well lets start the next wave of r/c smart people or I should say helpful people.
  10. jimmy

jimmy New Member

WOW EVERYONE ITS A NEW "SMART GROUP" OF NITRO RC PEOPLE....you must all feel so proud
  11. redheat

redheat Member

So what can we do for you Jimmy. Did you get your new car broken in yet or your other one fixed?
  12. monsterrcbuilder04

i am goin to ignore wat little jimmy said and try to find out what is wrong with his car
  13. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

Good idea. Monster, I just found out about this site, so I dont know any of the older people, I got my first car, an RC10gt, in June with my 8th grade grad money. And I found out that I need a job for this hobby, lol
  14. Trashcanoccupant449

Trashcanoccupant449 Member

Ya, monster, there were some wicked wicked smart people on here that recently (acouple of months ago) just stopped posting. Rockn, Mastmec, Timrock, Mpracing. The board definitly isn't as knowledgable as it was when those guys were around, but we can still seem to find the answers :)
  15. redheat

redheat Member

I think that you'll really like your GT , as you can see I've got one , and yes a job is a good idea. When you get some extra cash I would suggest that you purchase the following, MIP4in1 clutch, MX3 radioFM, RPM arms, 1100mah pack,and remove the restritor from the carb. Are you planning on Racing or Bashing with it?
  16. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

Im just planning on bashing with it, the nearest race is like 3 hours away so until I get my license, (in about 2 years, Im 14 BTW) I wont be racing. But my hobby shop does set up a cool track with some jumps every sunday. Thats pretty fun just hanging there all sunday. Thanks for the suggestions, what is the 1100mah pack for though? I have a low paying job with my neighbor, 5 bucks an hour for the summer, so when school starts Im gonna try to get a real job. OK!
    Justin
  17. monsterrcbuilder04

ya im spending all my grad money on a savy project. the 1100 pack is for the reseiver. it last a lot longer then the alkalines that it uses stock
  18. redheat

redheat Member

Right on , I like to carry 2 of them ,never fails one runs out. good idea to have at least 2 plug warmers also,no fun if you cant start your truck.
  19. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

Oh ok. At my auto shop you can get 36 AAs for about 4 bucks, thats what Ive been using. And suprisingly, they last pretty long
  20. redheat

redheat Member

Do you use a fail safe also?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.