nIOt real happy with delaer on 2nd order

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
xx.gif
New stuff..I am not real happy with dealer on second order.
« Thread Started on Today at 12:59pm »[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]
I bought a bushle baskek full of stuff these past several weeks, mostly kits to make durring this cold weather.

I was disapointed with one expensive brand as it used cheap plastic studs to attch couplers and trucks. Most broke.

The company ( that made them) has been very helpfull and sent a replacedment kit with screws for each car.

I placed and second order with the same dealerwho is over due on shipping this second order and wont answer emails.

The two orders avage about $75 each.

I was much happier with the clearance kits fron my local hobby sho however I bough tme out.

I emailed with him the day he was shipping the first order, friday and placed a second order.
The firsy cane monday.

If he didn't ship until later in the week that may be why I havent seen it but he hasnt answered two emails and I explained we were leaving for a week this Saturfay. I would think with that size orders he would be more buyer friendly.
We are going skiing ( I aint!) with myBrither and his girlfriend .

I will just be patient and have the neighbiors watch the mail.

Just dont want my wife to know :D

Renovo PPR

Just a Farmer
Dec 23, 2006
Somerset County PA
:) My wife is now adjusted to seeing the UPS Truck. The first conversations were not easy but then again I still get the visits by the brown truck. I made things a little even by splitting the check I got for some custon farm work I did.

I use to get the same way Gil, but now I just slow down and remember not every one takes care of business as I do. You are great to deal with and I hope every thing comes in fine.

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
He called today and said he slipped on icy stepps. I wish him well.

I was confused as I got that pay pal postal notice early in the week. I thought the post office picked those up or why else have them?
Beats me, what do I know, I am just a hillbilly:confused:

I figure if you pay with pay pal they ship with in a couple of days. Now on, let wait the 10 days , barring icy steps ofcourse.