Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have just completed Ninjatoes' Viper MK II.
You can find it (as well as other wonderful models) here. Ninjatoes' papercraft webpage

This last one is just to show off my collection of vipers. The two on the right are of my design.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

The one on the far right, is a remake of the one I built when I was only 13yo.
redface.gif

Thank you very much Ninjatoe, for a very nice model.

Enjoy.
biggrin.gif

jgderuvo

Dec 2, 2007
I'm looking at my WIP Mk. II and seriously considering tossing in it in the trash and starting over. This is an awesome model!

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
I'm looking at my WIP Mk. II and seriously considering tossing in it in the trash and starting over. This is an awesome model!
Thank you for the compliment. I think I could have done better. I will next time.
Before you throw yours away, post some photos and let us all see it.
Interesting thing about this model, is that it des lend itself to adding more detail. I think I will, the next time I buildit.

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
Very nice work. This is one version I have not built yet. I like the inside structure support which gives it more strength for handling. There are a lot of add-ons that can be built to enhance this model. I am still working on the stealth star and that should be ready for up load soon. I am still tweaking some of the fit problems.

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Very nice work. This is one version I have not built yet. I like the inside structure support which gives it more strength for handling. There are a lot of add-ons that can be built to enhance this model. I am still working on the stealth star and that should be ready for up load soon. I am still tweaking some of the fit problems.
I woul like to be the first one to welcome you back to the forum and hope that you had a good holiday.
Thank you for the compliment.
I to like the internal support structure. I build such structures in my scratch built models as well.
I am looking forward tothe stealthstar.
Once again, welcome back.