Niner-zero-zero-zero

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
To give you all an idea of how much we work behind the scenes helping The Gauge/Zealot function. The Moderators and the 2 Administrators (Ezdays & I) must do a lot of communicating, this brings up our post counts rather quickly.....

Ezdays has just passed 9000 posts (he posted 14 posts in the last 2 days) :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Thanks for all you do here Don.. Whatever that is.... :confused::confused::confused::confused:

sign1sign1sign1sign1sign1sign1

Congrats Don...

bounce7balloon6bounce7

:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o

:wave7::row1::wave7:

steamtrain

...and Mikey, you may turn 10,000 in time for the holidays :D

ezdays

Out AZ way
To give you all an idea of how much we work behind the scenes helping The Gauge/Zealot function. The Moderators and the 2 Administrators (Ezdays & I) must do a lot of communicating, this brings up our post counts rather quickly.....

Ezdays has just passed 9000 posts (he posted 14 posts in the last 2 days) :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Thanks for all you do here Don.. Whatever that is.... :confused::confused::confused::confused:

sign1sign1sign1sign1sign1sign1
Watever that IS.... I'll tell you what that is. There you are in the break room shooting pool and hogging that new 53 1/2" super-plasma TV, while I have to watch the store. Then you gobble up all the Domino's Pizza before we even know it's delivered an I have to scour the Internet for a replacement before the mods find out.:eek: And I , sob, don't even get a potty break, boo-hooooooooo, sniffle.:cry: :cry: I work so hard here that I barely have time to run around in my company Jaguar, the one with Gauge logos all over it, or spend any time at the Gauge mansion where all the parties are. Hrrrumph...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Anyway, you're right Mikey, we wouldn't be up to these numbers if we didn't do so much behind the scene stuff. And in case anyone is wondering, I wouldn't trade it for a paying job.:mrgreen: Great people to work with, great members and good friends, it's just a joy to be here and help...:wave: :wave: Oh yeah, no one has offered me a paying job in so long that, well, I guess that's out of the equasion anywaysign1 sign1 sign1

N Gauger

...and Mikey, you may turn 10,000 in time for the holidays :D

yeah - i think I might .. :D But it's not really about the numbers, it's like Don said there... We enjoy being here, we enjoy the challenges....

Don pretty much watches the boards here during the week.... I "have" a real paying 8 - 5 job, I'm here at nights and weekends.. so we do pretty well.. And the mods are
ezdays said:
Great people to work with, great members and good friends
otherwise our jobs as admins would be a LOT more difficult!!!!

The members make it all the more enjoyable!

N Gauger

I work so hard here that I barely have time to run around in my company Jaguar, the one with Gauge logos all over it,...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I just paid the pizza Bill for the last 4 months with "the Gas card"

Have fun trying to fill the tank next time.........

ezdays

Out AZ way
I just paid the pizza Bill for the last 4 months with "the Gas card"

Have fun trying to fill the tank next time.........
Well, the only gas we ever got around here anyway was when you finished off one of the "everything" pizzas.:p :p