Newby

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
I dunno how long I'll hold the honor of "newset member" but I thot I'd better post something while I'm famous! :D Bashing (thrashing?) is probably where I'll fit in most. My layout has not yet begun, but I have done some severe weathering and some kitbashing which can be viewed on my website:

Jon's Unofficial Monon Site (~and other stuff~)

The site is fairly new and the site map is not yet up so the best bet is to go to the What's New or Other Stuff if you just want pictures.

I am not allowing any messages because of my erratic schedule, so it's best to e-mail me jon@nospam.ultimatejeep.com remove nospam or just use the contact form on the site. I check e-mail often. I'll work on a signiture, so you won't have to memorize this :)

Anyway, looks like a great board and I look forward to being a part of it!

jon

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Welcome aboard Jon! Your fame as the newest member may be of the fifteen minute variety but I got a kick out of your post. :)
Hope you get to start on that layout some time soon. Meanwhile I think you'll enjoy the advice, inspirations, pictures, and shenanigans that happen here.
Regards,
Ralph

t. alexander

Jun 20, 2002
Attalla Al.
Visit site
Hey man! It's good to see you here. I trust the "killer B" and dawg are doing well. If you check the last topic in this forum (signal tower) you can see a bit of my scratchin' befor it goes away.

Again, welcome to the site

t.

PennRailRoads

Apr 4, 2002
Pennsylvania
Welcome to the board Jon! Hope you can enjoy it here as we have and best thing about it, we talk all day about trains. So sit back, relax and have a cold one on the house. :D