Jeff Cwiek

Hi everyone, I'm getting back into model railroading after a +/- 45 year hiatus. I'm doing HO and building a layout in the basement. The benchwork is almost done and hope to have some trains running by May.

Go Big1

Welcome aboard Jeff! :wave:

Glad to see you getting back into the game. Good luck with your layout. If you have any questions as you get back in the groove, there are many knowledgable, nice people here on this board. Don't be afraid to ask.

If possible, post pictures of the progress on your layout, because we all LOVE pictures.

Christopher62

Hello Jeff, and welcome. I too am trying to re-enter the hobby after a 30+ year hiatus. Not easy what with all the new technology that has come down the pike (pun intended). Well, honestly, for the past two years I've done nothing beyond lurk in the forums, read train magazines and look at pictures online. LOL! Not being much of a carpenter I plan on ordering the pre-fab benchwork from Mianne. Yep, plan on doing that any day now...

Good luck to you and keep us posted. Say, I'm a MI native myself... where the heck is Dimondale?

Jeff Cwiek

Hey Chris, Perhaps when the Livonia show is on we can meet. Usually it's on a Sunday. We have relation down in Livonia and usually couple our visit w/the show.