omrick

Jan 31, 2008
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
I just found this site while I was looking for photos of an old roundhouse that used to be on Howard Avenue in Windsor, Ontario, where I live. I am just rebuilding my old HO scale train layout and spend a lot of time on the computer looking for train photos to download. My preference is steam. I am retired and have lots of time on my hands.:thumb:

omrick

Jan 31, 2008
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Thanks for the info. This appears to be a big site and I got lost a few times. It does look very interesting and I will be around for a while. I have to renew my knowledge of trains as the last time I had a layout of any size was in the 70's. See ya round!

Kashiwazaki

KASHIWAZAKI SENA FAN!!
Aug 28, 2009
http
I just found this site while I was looking for photos of an old roundhouse that used to be on Howard Avenue in Windsor, Ontario, where I live. I am just rebuilding my old HO scale train layout and spend a lot of time on the computer looking for train photos to download. My preference is steam. I am retired and have lots of time on my hands.:thumb:
Nice!!! :thumb: I like a good old steamer, too; my preference goes to the "Challenger"! What's yours?