roch

Jan 1, 2008
Denver, CO
Hello all,
This is my first post and I am into n-scale trains. Any advice is welcome or just a hello. I have been doing n-scale for a couple years, but am always learning.

:wave:

Jeff

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
Jeff, welcome aboard! When you get a chance, upload a few pictures of what you've done so far! Play with the search function, the gauge has been here long enough that there's a vast collection of information here. You might get answers quicker with a search than asking and waiting.
We have rules, and we try to insure that they are not too restrictive, but we have found that they are necessary. The up side of that coin is that you will get answers, and guidance, not smart remarks( well, you will, but you will also get guidance in the process :mrgreen:), and that friendships can form and be maintained. Stop, Look, Listen,......and enjoy!

roch

Jan 1, 2008
Denver, CO
I am getting good with my train, but totally suck whit typing and the whole cumpter thing. I do have a web cam somewhere, I hope. I may have chucked after trying to get it to work. OOPS

As soon as my hand heals I will find it. If anyone wants to know about my hand, I'll just say that it looks better than the other guys face.

Roch