Newbie kinda?

Raven101

So I joined here a few years ago building my models (mainly trek) anyway college then started then university (studying physics, can you feel the nerd vibes?) so modelling took a back seat then I got side-tracked by the world of plastic models then resin then model railways now back to paper. I need to find a balance between them I think.
But I remembered this forum and all the information and build threads and design threads from talented designers out there (pepakura hated me)

So yea hello to everyone.

silveroxide

So what can I say, but welcome back and start showing off what you can do. Also, show off your other media builds in the other things you do section. Enjoy and see you works around the forum soon,

Raven101

Thanks I look forward to doing so I'm hopefully planning on landscaping soon on the railway so ill be sure to show how it comes along.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome back to the forum. We are happy to have you back.
As silveroxide said, by all means post photos of all that you have built.

I am sure that the landscaping project will be interesting to see.

Since it has been awhile since you were here last (I am certain that you have noticed a few changes to the forum). If you have any questions, comments concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again welcome back and I hope that you enjoy yourself here.

I am looking forward to seeing your work.