Newbie here

mmorris0987

Hi all! I'm completely new to the wonderful world of papercraft and loving it already, besides the fact that I have the wrong materials ( too thick if card stock). I will post up my first build a bit later after u restart it with proper 110lbs stock. I only play warhammer 40k, but once I get going with some builds I might pick up some for fun builds just to challenge myself. I look forward to trying to impress all of you with my skill or lack of lol.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to the forum. You have come to the right place for Warhammer. We have a rather large warhammer community here (as I am sure you have seen.)
If you have not seen it already, here is a thread that has MANY warhammer models that you can download right now : http://www.zealot.com/forum/showthread.php?t=170912

By all means, please post photos of your work (everyone loves to see photos).
Posting build threads are also a good way to not only show off your skills, but also to get help when you are stuck on a particular part of the build.
I look forward to seeing your work.
If you have any questions, need help, or even advice, please feel free to ask, and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction.

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Z

Zathros

:welcome1: to the forum. Please, if you wish, feel free to post anything you have made already. We do look forward to your membership and hope you can feel at home here. :)