New Work Assignments for LPB's at the Engine Shop

jon-monon

Hoping to get some productivity outa the newest batch of LPB's.

temp.jpg

interurban

Well done jon, Looks like you are all ready for you next chore
Every Title needs a name :) and where there is a gang working they to will have to be named .
No sorry jon union rules ch5 versa 88 Chief muffte has spoken:D

Looking forward to the new posting:p

jon-monon

shhhh they don't know about pay or unions :) keepin' 'em away from the phone and caputa so grum can't tell 'em 'bout it either!

ezdays

Out AZ way
Aw, man, did I pick the wrong hobby or what?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Do I hafta do all that stuff myself or hire a bunch of people that won't fit in my layout room? Nah, since I'm new here and I don't know what an LBP is, I guess I can ignore this for now . OR..., I could just take up nittin' and forget about the whole thing.:rolleyes:

Don

Tyson Rayles

Jon you have wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much free time ol' buddy!!! And I for one am glad of it! :D Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!! :)

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Looks like the org sheet found at the old CN roundhouse. Now for LPBs I don't know if Don was just kidding but I figure L stands for "little" P stands for "people" and B??? the only words I can think of shouldn't be used here so what the heck does the B stand for anyway?:rolleyes:

Pooh Bah
B is what the little folks think of Jon!
When the Union's inspiration through our plastic blood shall run...

Tyson Rayles

Robin the "P" stands for plastic and the "B" for the 2 words we don't use here to describe men and/or women. Or at least that was what I was led to believe. :D :eek: :rolleyes: :D

ezdays

Out AZ way
Originally posted by Matthyro
Now for LPBs I don't know if Don was just kidding but I figure L stands for "little" P stands for "people" and B??? the only words I can think of shouldn't be used here so what the heck does the B stand for anyway?:rolleyes:
Robin,

I was, of course, kidding. I tried knitting and I kept stabbing myself.:D but I was serious in that I still don't know what LBP stands for in spite of the inferences. I guess I just have lead a sheltered life.:rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes: :eek:

Oh, I did a search on LBP and only came up with this thread, so I hasn't been discussed here before.:confused:

Don

Drew1125

Originally posted by ezdays
Aw, man, did I pick the wrong hobby or what?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Do I hafta do all that stuff myself or hire a bunch of people that won't fit in my layout room? Nah, since I'm new here and I don't know what an LBP is, I guess I can ignore this for now . OR..., I could just take up nittin' and forget about the whole thing.:rolleyes:

Don

Hey, don't sweat it Don...
I think I can get you on with me on that "Night Labor Gang"...
It says we're supposed to "move materials, & clean up the shop", but all we ever deo is play with the trains, & listen to the radio!
:D :D :D
(& we never have to worry about any of those BPF's from the front office showing up unannounced!):D ;) :p :D

If the CEO of Preiser could see this thread, he/she would be rubbing their hands with glee with $$ signs in each eye!:D

Matt--Hershey, Pa.

MCL_RDG

'za good thing...

...ya put the organization chart together jon.

given any chance- any of the sub groups woulda placed themselves at the top of the list and woulda had the "load" rolling down on the rest (on account of their deemed self importance).

I did notice, like so many organizations, an ommission. a critical one at that. :eek:

There's no box for (admittedly- nor could there be one) the fellow who runs around like a chicken who's had his head cut off- puts out all the fires, knows where all the "skeletons are buried", "knows how, can do" and pretty much was told to sweep the floor with that broom inserted squarely when that last work order wasn't completed on time since he's so busy. :D

Oh well! Hey I copied it down as an attempt to coral the LPBs should they start trouble here- I'm sure they will.

Mark:)

shamus

Registered Member
Don't know about too much time, maybe not enough. Didn't have time to finish it.

Nice one Jon.

Shamus

Attachments

• temp.jpg
    temp.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 58

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Originally posted by Tyson Rayles
Jon you have wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much free time ol' buddy!!! And I for one am glad of it! :D Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!! :)

I'll second that --- ROFL Jon Great Stuff!!!!!

Pooh Bah
for ezdaze

Don: you're looking for the wrong initials. Switch your thumb and pinky :mad: and look for LPB. (L!ttl# Pl*st*c B@$%@#&$) :D :D