New version of metasequoia

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by keith, Jul 29, 2006.

1. keith

keith Member

Mr O.Mizno has just released the new version of metasequoia.
    website

It is alot easier to use than the previous versions and has some nice realtime highlighting to help you when selecting things.
    There is a new command called local, which is a bit like a UCS system.
    There is also a new command in the view menu -> 'show lines of uncurrent objects' --- normal, dark or hidden. Really helps when your not sure what the current object is.

You can now group objects using a parent and child system and decide whether editing the parent effects the child.

The point selection switch HAS remained, he seemed to have removed it in the beta versions, but thankfully has put it back in.

For those with a registered version a python script system is now available to let you write your own commands.

Apparently you can now purchase the software for about $45 using paypal, although he states you need to email him, he can not speak english very well so maybe keep it simple.
    Can anyone can supply a general registration request in japanese that can be cut and paste into an email? I can post it on the english metadocs site.

I'll update the metadocs as soon as i can.

Keith
  2. keith

keith Member

Mr O.Mizno has just released the new version of metasequoia.
    website

It is alot easier to use than the previous versions and has some nice realtime highlighting to help you when selecting things.
    There is a new command called local, which is a bit like a UCS system.
    There is also a new command in the view menu -> 'show lines of uncurrent objects' --- normal, dark or hidden. Really helps when your not sure what the current object is.

You can now group objects using a parent and child system and decide whether editing the parent effects the child.

The point selection switch HAS remained, he seemed to have removed it in the beta versions, but thankfully has put it back in.

For those with a registered version a python script system is now available to let you write your own commands.

Apparently you can now purchase the software for about $45 using paypal, although he states you need to email him, he can not speak english very well so maybe keep it simple.
    Can anyone can supply a general registration request in japanese that can be cut and paste into an email? I can post it on the english metadocs site.

I'll update the metadocs as soon as i can.

Keith