New Transformer model

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006
Nice find! Nice work too. I only hope to have anything I actually design from scratch look that good.

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006
Got these already thanks. Optimus textures done by me are ready to apply but still experiencing issues with the modeling software nothing seems to be saving correctly got to fix it. But during the mean time and taking breaks from staring at microsoft coding lines in the registry and decompileing executable files. Search for materials for future projects. Now I've got a pretty good idea how to break down my own models or make some from scratch and break into pepakure or rhino or whatever. I'm really getting a bug to come up with unique items that I haven't found or seen before. Again thanks for the link I forgot what the main sie I got a lot of larger pics from and now can use for some other top secret comic projects I'm looking at doing. Won't mention them now as will cause to much of a fit from some of the comic philes around here.

ntgt90

Jan 4, 2007
Bad Scorpion, that would be me lol, im very interested in what you intend to do. I would really love to see some comic characters come to paper/card life. (especially movie spider-man) CANT WAIT to see the new movie optimus prime as a card model that will be awesome im sure

ntgt90

Jan 4, 2007
Bad Scorpion, that would be me lol, im very interested in what you intend to do. I would really love to see some comic characters come to paper/card life. (especially movie spider-man) CANT WAIT to see the new movie optimus prime as a card model that will be awesome im sure