new to the gauge

toolman

Mar 23, 2005
east brunswick nj
:wave: I just want to say hello to everyone, I am new to the gauge. I model in ho, present day, of cr,csx,ns cause I live right by the camden and amboy secondary and the browns yard in sayerville,nj. My layout is point to point, on 3 2ft x 4ft sections, with a interch and yard, 4 industries, 16 turnouts all manual throws, 30blocks. No ballast on track, but runnig operations with a card system. There is no fun using computer and press buttons. To work on layout my time is limited . I am still learning to weather,etc. Got to go now will add how my layout progresses.:wave:

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
welcome to the gang at the gauge, troolman, I would be about the farthest one from you, as I live in sydney austrailia. so from me you get a G`day m8..have a good one.. steve

CBCNSfan

Mar 11, 2005
NS Canada
Hi toolman and welcome to the Gauge. I'm kind of new around here myself, It's a nice place with friendly people.tLooking forward to some photos of your layout. Judging from the length of your post there was a photo but I'm not seeing one on my screen today.
Cheers Willis