New to Paper Modeling

Jesstar

Pimp
Sep 11, 2012
Washington
Hi, my name is Jesse and I am new to paper modeling.

I had seen pictures of paper models that have been built and I thought it would be pretty cool to be able to build these myself.

I have been building models of planes, ships, cars and helicopters for years and thought a new medium would be nice.

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
Welcome Aboard... I've only been here a couple months and my paper skills are improving daily, it's helped my plastic models too.

Z

Zathros

:welcome1: to the forum! If you have anything specific you are looking for, now would be a good time to list them. I am sure we can find something. This forums really pushes the FREE side of this hobby, that's always my first choice. There are obviously some awesome "pay for' models, but why pay for a model when you can build one , legitimately, free. The best reason is because if it is exceptional, and the only way to get that particular subject. There are also some really incredible "pay for" models, I can think of some Tall Ships that fall into that category, however, they are usually mixed media.

Starting out, stay in the "Free word" save some money, before you pay for stuff, is a good way to figure out methods and techniques. Welcome aboard! :)