New to Group

Tamarack

Jan 4, 2003
Visit site
New to model railroading. Had a Lionel as a kid. Found a whole bunch of never used N gauge engines and cars that my son bought and never used in 1978 plus a bunch of building kits.
I am going to try and make a small layout so will be asking for a lot of advice if that is ok.

billk

Jun 12, 2001
Marion, IA, USA
Let me be the first to welcome you to The Guage, Tamarack! There's a lot of friendly (and knowledgable) folks here, so ask away.

K.V.Div

May 10, 2001
Shawnigan Lake, B.C. Canada
Visit site
Welcome aboard Tamarack, Don't be afraid to ask questions as the dumbest questions are the ones that are never asked:D.
There is lots of knowledge and expertise here on the gauge and we will all do our best to help make this hobby a little more enjoyable for you.
Happy Modeling and Cheers!

Terry

C

Catt

Tamarack,let me join these guys in welcoming you aboard the Gauge.We are a friendly ,wacky bunch here but we enjoy helping newbies as well as the oldtimers.Feel free to ask any questions you have.

Matt Probst

Mar 15, 2002
Hershey,Pa.
Visit site
Welcome welcome welcome to the Big Blue (Board)....

(Sorry, when your 4 yr. old is singing the theme song to one of his favorite TV shows, over and over and over and over... guess what happens)

Seriously, though, welcome to the Gauge and ask away...the knowledge on here is better than most mags and the photos just as inspiring.

Matt-Hershey, Pa.

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Welcome aboard, Tamarack! :)
There's lots of friendly folks here, & anytime you need some help, encouragement, consolation, inspiration, or just want to shoot the breeze, stop on in, anytime, day or night, we're always open! :)