New to Forum

TrainJunkee

Jun 3, 2007
:wave:Hello All... I am new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself.I am modeling my 1rst layout and like to discuss options I have during constuction I thought it best to join a forum... I am model in HO and my first DCC train.. I have an M1B Pennsy from BLI and it is the bomb. I am molding my layout in foam with a hot knife... Probably going to get lung desease from the smell of melting foam. I will post some picturs as sonn as I clean up my table (its a mess)

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
:wave:Hello All... I am new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself.I am modeling my 1rst layout and like to discuss options I have during constuction I thought it best to join a forum... I am model in HO and my first DCC train.. I have an M1B Pennsy from BLI and it is the bomb. I am molding my layout in foam with a hot knife... Probably going to get lung desease from the smell of melting foam. I will post some picturs as sonn as I clean up my table (its a mess)

Welcome aboard.. :) :D :) Check out the forum for the gauge you're working in.. also look at tips and tricks... theres tons of info in here...

And don't be afraid to post picts or ask questions, we'll answer the questions.. and our benchwork and work benches are "just as messy " as yours is :) :) :)(

See ya.......

slekjr

Feb 13, 2007
to Ohio
www.kiskijunction.com
Welcome to the forum, I too am fairly new here but I'll tell you up front you will never find a better bunch of people. Always get quick friendly replys and no question is too simple or too hard to recieve a consise answer.
Charlie