New site design, test and comments please...

RonP

Member of the WMRC
Hi Ron
Just my opinion for what it is worth. I would make the font a couple points to 4 points larger. I have found that many of us online reading these forums prefer the larger font as it makes reading easier. One thing many of the guys state about my sight is the ease with which it is to read.

Also, define areas of clickability better. Not much more, just enough to see the difference between one and the other. make it stand out a tad more.
Other then that it is looking good. :)

Sir,

Yes this fix will break the site template a wee bit. It will make your text larger very simply.

Press Ctrl +

This will make your text larger. I will look into fixing the text on the design side as I am visually impaired and understand.

fsm1000

Jun 4, 2006
Coquitlam BC
fsm1000.googlepages.com
Ron, yes I am aware of the control + thing. However I have found that 90% of the people that go to my website for instance are just ordinary people that have no idea what they are doing on computers. They barely know how to log on etc. Now the people that go to your website may very well be savy geeks etc. I don't know.
I was just answering your question about how to make it better.

I found that for myself, if "I" do the work for them, then they appreciate it. If everyone who came to my website had to futs around with control + or - etc etc [even if they knew about it which most do not] then they would not stay long I found anyhow.

Anyhow, you asked, I opined. :) [yes opine and opined are real words].

And making the clickable areas more defined I have found makes it easier then trying to position the cursors over the tiny numbers [like on these forums]. But again that is just me. :)

I hope you have great success with your website though just the same :) Once it is doing great call me and we can exchange links :D If you want that is :) You might wanna go to my links section and see where you would want me to put yours for instance. :) That way I can add it where you want it. :)