New scratchbuilt structure

davidstrains

Aug 29, 2002
Stafford, VA
Visit site
Originally posted by rich maiorano
....ps do you save as a jpeg or bitmap????? mine seem to print out small

Rich, mine came off as a jpg. I did the right click of the picture to save the attachment. Didn't remember to check the ext. until I decided to print it out. HTH.:)

kettlestack

Jan 18, 2002
Scotland UK
Visit site
Shamus, Every last one of your structures is so perfect in concept, theme, weathering and detail that words just fail me!:eek: :eek:

You're trully a masterbuilder and of course being a professional photographer your photos are fantastic.

My hat stays off to you sir :)

Errol

davidstrains

Aug 29, 2002
Stafford, VA
Visit site
Shamus, another quick question. What is the top to bottom measurement for the wall piece with the 3 windows stacked 3 stories? That is a good reference for the rest of the structuure heights. Thanks again for your expertise and patience with us "newguys".:) :)

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
A great addition to the BC group Shamus. Soon you may run out of room going the way you do. Did you base it on anything is did it come from your imagination.
Just beautiful workmanship and detailing

Drew Toner

Mar 2, 2002
McLennan, Alberta, Canada.
Visit site
WOW

Yes, master modeler for sure:) :) :)

Shamus, I see that the structure has at least nine different chimneys!! That building would be good up here in Northern Alberta, would be able to keep warm!

Are we going to have a contest for December?

Drew

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hi Gang, Once again, many thanks

Rich if you just (Right mouse click and save as) it will save as a jpg the right size.

David, I have put up another drawing with some mm on it for you.

Robin my friend, that is a lookalike FSM structure I fell in love with.

Shamus
wink.gif

Attachments

• glw-n-scale1.jpg
    glw-n-scale1.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 59