New releases & site update

DeWayne

Jan 18, 2004
Kentucky, USA
www.teuton.org
Hello all,
After much time I have updated the site. The 1:72-scale Armor model of Roman's that was released but not pictured is now listed on site along with a pic below.

Also added is a new release from Marek. A beautiful Yak-15 in 1:50-scale awaits your inspection and is listed on the 'what's new page.

For you street rod buffs you will at last find the Yellow Roadster on the main page. Available for delivery starting in the morning (after my coffee).
http://www.teuton.org/dbarnett

Thank you all for being so patient with me.
Sincerely,
DeWayne

Attachments

• 00-asu57-01.jpg
    00-asu57-01.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 131
  • 00-28-Yak-15-01.jpg
    00-28-Yak-15-01.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 125
  • road-yellow.jpg
    road-yellow.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 125

Stev0

Jan 30, 2006
DeWayne said:
For you street rod buffs you will at last find the Yellow Roadster on the main page. Available for delivery starting in the morning (after my coffee)

Yay for coffee and yay for the hotrod.

*rubs paypal account* :-D

Alcides

Jul 8, 2005
Buenos Aires - Argentina
Just

DeWayne said:
Hello all,

For you street rod buffs you will at last find the Yellow Roadster on the main page. Available for delivery starting in the morning (after my coffee).
http://www.teuton.org/dbarnett

Thank you all for being so patient with me.
Sincerely,
DeWayne

Keep that yellow roadster for a month.:grin: Pleaseeee !!!!
I already spent my quota of models this month. :cry:

Regards
Alcides

Aug 26, 2006
Stev0 said:
Anyway to buy the yellow roadster??????

I am confused as to how.

If you click on it you'll find that it costs $5. If you've never ordered from DeWayne before, click on his ordering stuff to get his PayPal address. Then you just send him money and tell him what you want. Way too easy, I'm afraid :)

Cheers --- Larry

DeWayne

Jan 18, 2004
Kentucky, USA
www.teuton.org
Larry, et al,
I try to be as easy going as possible for folks to order. I don't use shopping carts and other data intensive systems because there are too many abuses these days. I prefer PayPal and gold bars but will take money orders and personal checks in US funds drawn on US banks, Euros an other currency's through PayPal, and cash (not responsible if it's lost or pilfered).

All my email addresses are linked to PayPal so no problem there. I do request you include the address you want the file sent to and the order reference number or name of the file so I don't make an error. Some models I have several variants of and without exact references I can't promise you'll get what you want. If you order by mail, send an email copy of the order so I have a correct email address to reply to. You'd be surprised...

My files are all sent via "My Doc's Online" so your mail box isn't loaded with files that you must download but sent in a URL you key on so you can get them in your time. Url's are active for a week and I can extend them if you happened to order my complete inventory.

If you need assistance just give a yell and I'll do what I can to assist.
DeWayne

"Admission free,
Pay at the door.
Take a seat,
Sit on the floor.
Makes no difference,
Where you sit,
The man in the gallery,
Is sure to spit."
From "A Rocket In My Pocket"

Aug 26, 2006
DeWayne said:
Larry, et al,
I try to be as easy going as possible for folks to order. I don't use shopping carts and other data intensive systems because there are too many abuses these days.

It would be far better for my wallet if you were more like the soup nazi and said, "No, you've already ordered some kits this month. Wait till next month to order more." But nooooo....you want to keep it simple.

Cheers --- Larry