New Page for the Gauge Members Faces

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
We have had a requst that the " A face Behind The Name " Thread is getting too long to search through. It's only 22 pages long now :D :D :D

Suggestions have been made as to having each member include the link to their pic in the signature file on the "User CP" page.

To give you a chance to get your pic without having to look through 22 pages (Probably 23 now) :) :) :) I have taken it upon myself to donate some of my personal web space to the cause. I made a web site that lists each picture's link by Name.

Just click on the link below & then find your or anyone elses name & click on it. The pic will come up, then all you have to do is copy & Paste the url in the address window. :)

If you just want to browse pics... Save the page to your favorites & you can visit anytime :) :)

Gauge Members UNOFFICIAL Web Site

As always - have fun with it! :) :)

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Hey thanks Mikey! That was nice of you! I like the way its set up. I'd forgotten that I'd posted my mug. :eek:ops:
Ralph :)

ezdays

Out AZ way
Thank you, that is a great alternative to putting the picture in the user profile.

I didn't think anyone was listening.:wave: :wave:

Don

N Gauger

Originally posted by ezdays
Thank you, that is a great alternative to putting the picture in the user profile.

I didn't think anyone was listening.:wave: :wave:

Don

There ya go Don ---- sombody is always watching LOL :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D

ezdays

Out AZ way
OK, I'm lost. How do I attach the link to my signiture without it showing as the full URL? Kinda like what Yakko has just done. :eek:ops: :eek:ops: I don't see that option when editing my profile signiture.

Don
(No pictures yet):wave:

N Gauger

OK, I'm lost. How do I attach the link to my signiture without it showing as the full URL? Kinda like what Yakko has just done. :eek:ops: :eek:ops: I don't see that option when editing my profile signiture.

Don
(No pictures yet):wave:

Copy this into your signature "box"

" ["IMG]http://www.the-gauge.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=51750[/IMG"]"

Do not copy the Quotes!!!!!!! delete all 4 of them & leave no spaces.

N Gauger

Originally posted by Lighthorseman
What a great idea! :thumb:

I seem to bear a striking resemblance to MattHydro, however. (At least it's an improvement!:D )

:) Sorry about that - i was getting tired :) I Fixed it :)

ezdays

Out AZ way
Mikey,

Can no longer access your site using the link you provided. Get a message that says the site doesn't exist, but I know better since it was there yesterday :wave:

Don

N Gauger

Mikey,

Can no longer access your site using the link you provided. Get a message that says the site doesn't exist, but I know better since it was there yesterday :wave:

Don

It's there for me.. ??????

Would you believe... for the first time in 5 years - our cable server went down??? :curse: :curse: :curse:

It was only unavailable for an hour. Of course, they are denying anything major happened :eek:ops: :eek:ops:

But we were without cable internet for almost 2 hours. :(

Lighthorseman

With regard to putting a picture link...

Originally posted by N Gauger

Copy this into your signature "box"

" ["IMG]http://www.the-gauge.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=51750[/IMG"]"

Do not copy the Quotes!!!!!!! delete all 4 of them & leave no spaces.

I tried this, but still got the full URL address. How do I change the message to read "Click to see me" or something? I'm puzzled.:confused: :confused:

Also...thanks for correcting my picture! :)

ezdays

Out AZ way
Try:

"["URL=http://www.the-gauge.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=26609"]
click to see me[/URL] " That seems to work. Remove the quote marks of course...