<< New One

Ransie

Sep 3, 2003
Kuwait
Visit site
Thank you all

screwysquirrel .. thank you .. and about my icon I know that :p

thank you screwysquirrel from my heart :)

ezdays .. yea you all right .. this is the best forum I saw

thank you for you welcome me :)

billk .. thank you .. but why you ask ? :(

I am sure you asked because you saw my bad language :(

I am Arabian .. for that reason I can't speak like you .. but trust me .. I will learn and I will be better and better.

jon-monon .. thank you .. ok I will.

I am 21 .. from Kuwait .. In Arabian Gulf .. In Asia :D

ummm .. I study in college .. I'd like to learn English and I join to you because I wanna understand the american movies :D .. by talk to you and learn more.

I am crazy about movies .. That's all I remember now :D

yes yes I love joke don't forget :p

davidstrains .. thank you .. but .............. oh

maybe I in the wrong place

ooooh noooo :(

and I said what the meaning of The Gauge :(

and why there no part for phones or play or art :(

what can I do now ? :(

Thank you all .. and I wait for solution

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hi Ransie,
Welcome to the gauge, we look forward to more posts from you.

Would be interested to know what scale you are modelling in
HO ?
N ?
0 ?
0n30 ?
0n3 ?

or Z

Shamus

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
You do not need to worry about your English, it is fine. I am sure your English is 100 or 1000 times better than most of our Arabian! :D :D :D

If you like jokes, probably the funniest thing here is The Box (click here)!

So you like American Movies? I heard they are popular in your area. I wonder if they will still be good, now that Clint Eastwood, Charles Bronston and Arnold Schwartsenhager (sp?) are not making any more?

The meaning of the-gauge: directly it refers to the spacing between the metal rails of a railroad. We use it as the name of our website we use to communicate about our model railroads.

Ransie

Sep 3, 2003
Kuwait
Visit site
shamus .. thank you
sorry :( I don't know what do you talking about :( :rolleyes:

jon-monon

hhhhhhhhhhh.. when I read this I real laughed .. because I imagine you and your friends mock them .. (( I don't know if MOCK is the right word or not )) :rolleyes:

maybe I write good .. but if you listen to me you will change you idea about me :p that because I talk very slowly like a kid :p in English only .. :rolleyes:

Thank you for (The Box) I will see it

Yea, there are Americans in my area .. but I don't recognize of any one :( .. I don't know what to tell you about your wonder but I hope they are ok .. there is a very very little of people annoys them .. believe me .. I always see them in restaurant or cafe .. specially in star box cafe :)

I don't know ((( always I don't know :p )) about actors you said but I love Richard Gere .. and I see any movie has a good story and good direct

Thank you for explaining the-gauge .. I will see more in this forum to understand .. and I hope to be useful for you :rolleyes:

thanks all