New Offerings from MTH

glenn railey

I saw on one of the discount train sites that MTH will have a new set of engines coming out this year in N guage with their Proto Sound.

I have not been able to find out anything from MTH's web site. Does anyone have an idea where I might be able to find information on this proposed offering?

They were supposed to include diesels and steam engines in N and HO Scales.

GRSJr

I don't see anything about N-scale from MTH on that link. Are you giving us a wild goose chase?

brakie

glenn said:
I saw on one of the discount train sites that MTH will have a new set of engines coming out this year in N guage with their Proto Sound.

I have not been able to find out anything from MTH's web site. Does anyone have an idea where I might be able to find information on this proposed offering?
They were supposed to include diesels and steam engines in N and HO Scales.

I know they are suppose to do HO engines but,the N Scale units is something I haven't heard about on any forum..

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Likewise. After MTH promised everyone that they would never go into HO scale, they're going into HO scale!! :curse: I have heard nothing about MTH, and N scale.
Pete

glenn railey

No! I'm leading you guys on a wild goose chase. I am trying to retrace my websites to come up with it.

Thanks for responding. I'' keep trying and post it when I find it.

glenn railey

I found the site I was looking for. I found it thrugh some links from modelrailroader.com and Trains.com. The offerings were for Proto Sound and I just assumed that they were MTH offerings. However the upcoming 2006 offerings of EMD 7A & &B with Proto Sound were from Precision Craft Models.

I apologize for my inept assumptions. I feel really humble about this. Sorry Guys.