New models from Canon

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Canon continues to expand their wide range of different paper models and has added some new pop-up cards, animals and even a bas relief:

CNT-0023829_detail-01_s.jpg
CNT-0023763_detail-01_s.jpg
CNT-0023825_detail-01_s.jpg
CNT-0023761_detail-01_s.jpg
CNT-0023740_detail-01_s.jpg
CNT-0023742_detail-01_s.jpg
CNT-0023744_detail-01_s.jpg
CNT-0023752_detail-01_s.jpg

http://cp.c-ij.com/de/index.html

Have fun and enjoy! :)

SCEtoAux

Thanks for the heads up about those new Canon models. I have not checked the site for a while. :Drinks:

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
They add several new ones every three weeks or so, so it is good to check in from time to time. :)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Really nice!! Those birds would make an astounding mobile! :)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Some new models have arrived. Among them is a Canon version of the Tokyo Tower:

CNT-0024065_detail-03_s.jpg

Of course it is not as sophisticated as UHU02's fantastic model BUT: it comes with a wider base which could be adapted to enhance UHU's model. ;)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
I like the Bas-Relief. I have made a few of those, but they are a bit "risque". :sticktongue:

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
I like that Cannon is continuing these models. Funny thing how the Yamaha "No more models" page, it states that though the models may be available on other sites, but it has nothing to do with them. It's almost an invitation to load them up, kind of "Don't ask, and we won't know".

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
I really like the dragon. I might make that for my fiance. The mobile crane is cool as well. Thank you for sharing these with us!!!

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Thanks for the update. I saw the "Crane Vehicle" but didn't know the source, and that Dragon is excellent!!! :)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
ATTENTION: Canon has made available highly detailed models of animals and science subjects. These were formerly available only to those who had a Canon printer. Now they are offered to everyone! Only a registration on their website is required. The models are identifiable by a "Canon ID" tag. There is some great stuff available like diorama pieces, origami patterns etc. Check it out! :)
CNT-0024519_detail-01_s.jpg
CNT-0024613_detail-01_s.jpg

CNT-0026926_detail-01_s.jpg
CNT-0024660_detail-01_s.jpg

Last edited:

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
I check thier site regularly, and some of thier models are little gems...