New model in the work (too)

NOBI

Jan 15, 2004
Bangkok, Thailand
Hi There,

Let's me play too... :D

Prize for people who can ID this aircraft is this aircraft when it finish and ready to release....winner must can ID in both model and version ;) and must explain of this aircarft's information too

Hint : this is BABY Series and this aircarft have gun in each wing too but not see in picture hehe

jrts

Mar 12, 2004
St Helehs, England
Hi Nobi

Could it be a BF 109T built by Fieseler with an increse in wing area and deck landing gear

A version to be operated from the carrier Graf Zeppelin.

Regards

Rob

adensley

Apr 14, 2004
Oman, Australia
It is weird....well a little bit. The spinner is round with a small cannon in the middle like the Bf-109F and G and there is no tailplane support struts. The canopy is squared off all the way to the back like the E and T, not curved like the later F and G.

The supercharger intake is a square box like the E, not the smooth curved one on the later 109's. Same with the exhausts and shrouds. The carrier T version was based on the 109E, except for the longer folding wings and hook, so most characteristics would be the same on those two.

The underchin intake is more a characteristic of the deepened later G ones.

Nobi mentions no wing guns "yet" which makes me think of the later G guns with their underwing gondolas.

The exposed propellor blade bosses say E to me as well.

If it had tailplane support struts and a more angular, cone shaped spinner I would say Bf-109E3, but I really don't know.

Cheers

Tony

NOBI

Jan 15, 2004
Bangkok, Thailand
Hi There,

i forgot to tell that, there is a support strut at tail wing...that Render not show that strut. apologized me for stupid render too hehehe.

cmdrted

Jul 8, 2004
Avondale,Pa. USA
new model in the work

Is it the spanish HA-1112-M12 Buchon? One of the better post war versions of Willy's Bf-109 series, interestingly the Me/Bf 109s in the movie Battle of Britain are this Spanish version, (painted in near authentic colors, "colours".

Bowdenja

Sep 26, 2005
Madison, MS
I'm with DeWayne. Looks like an E-series but I think it's an Bf 109E-7 with the pointed-nose and square in-take dust filter. They flew in Russia.
Oh yeah.........it was the last of the E series. :wink:

NOBI

Jan 15, 2004
Bangkok, Thailand
Hi There,

Thank you very much for your anticipate answer :D

That is my next Baby series...ME-109 E4

Why E4 let's see my explain

1) see at Engine's exhaust show that is not B, C or D version

2) see at tailwing's strut...still appear mean not F or newer version than F

3) see at Top of canopy...it look flat mean it is not E-1 or E-3

4) see at propeller hub...still have gun mount at tip mean not E-7

so what is left...yes that is E-4 and can modifies to E-4/B what have bomb in bottom or make your own dust filter to be an E-4/Trop

That is my research from book and internet, if im wrong please correct me but DeWayne, Encyclopedia man...u r winner. u will receieve my model when it ready to release. congretulation...im glad that u r winner