New model from Paper AircraftWerks

Bowdenja

Sep 26, 2005
Madison, MS
:grin: Michael,

I'm sorry I stumbled on it a coupla months ago and did say anything:cry:

Sometimes I just don't think.

I've gotten all of his models and love them. It was his AVG P-40 that I entered in Horus' competition this year.

AND I can not wait for the next one......... check out the W.I.P.:grin:

john

mwangarch

Aug 12, 2004
I just finished the P-40B over the holidays. The parts fit together very well...just had a little twist problem with the back fuselage. The instructions are a little cryptic in some areas and the sequencing in putting together the front and back pieces is problemmatic but you can figure it out OK.

Now to start the Halinski P40...BTW, anyone see the build going on in Kartonwork.pl? It's amazing, but I haven't seen a new post in the last week or so.

Attachments

• P40b-1.jpg
    P40b-1.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 109
  • p40b-2.jpg
    p40b-2.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 96
  • p40b-3.jpg
    p40b-3.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 78
  • p40-b4.jpg
    p40-b4.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 81

shoki2000

Feb 6, 2004
Tampa, FL - USA
www.gremirmodels.com
P-40B looks good.
Do you have a pilot in it? :)

Halinski's P-40E is amazing but I personally prefer the B/C variants from AVG and PH. I planned to recolor this AVG plane to represent aircraft used by George Welch during the attack and now, after my copy of the USAAC P-40 arrives all I will have to do is to recolor vertical stabilizer and put big white 160 on the fuselage :grin:

mwangarch

Aug 12, 2004
Yeah, the pilot bear was created by my daughter. He was a Russion bear, originally, and flew in a Mig 3 but the cockpit was too cramped so he decided to fly with the Americans. The P40 cockpit is roomier and the he prefers the California climate to the Motherland...

Attachments

• mig-3b.jpg
    mig-3b.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 210