New Mod for The gauge

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by N Gauger, Mar 9, 2005.

1. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

For those of you that haven't been paying attention, :) jon Monon has found that his life has become too busy, for him to do his Moderator duties on The Gauge..... :( :(

jon, like all the moderators that worked under Shamus, then Shamus & I and now, me alone, are a great bunch of people!! :D As I said before and will say time & time again.. we do not get paid, we are all volunteers..... and to have such a bunch of dedicated people here, only because they have an admiration for a hobby, is astounding!!!

The Mods spend an average of 30 minutes a day here answering e-mails and making sure every visitor & Member with a complaint or problem is rewarded with our kindness & help. I average about 2 hours a day here - just looking out for everything that is happening & making sure my forums are ok (Moded by The Gauge)

So we didicate an average 7 Hours a week, (me 14) to make your every visit a cheerful one.....

It is with great pleasure, and some sadness, I announce jon's replacement on The Technical Q & A forum:

ezdays

Please welcome him, with joy and hope for a great future, as you all did jon and I when we took these Mod positions.. :D :D

WELCOME ABOARD EZDAYS!!!!!! :D :D

~~ Mikey (Admin)
  2. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

A big welcome ezdays. We are fortunate to have a guy like you in the Tech forum.
  3. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

:wave: Welcome Aboard ezdays :wave:
  4. interurban

interurban Active Member

:thumb: A very good choice, Hi to our good friend ezdays. :wave:
  5. yellowlynn

yellowlynn Member

mod

ezdays, you got some big shoes to fil, but I think you've got the "under standing" to do it. Good luck

Lynn
  6. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Best of luck Don!
  7. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Thanks folks, yeah, it's gunna be tough to fill Jon's shoes. But with some patience and understanding from everybody (maybe even some help from Jon now and then), I might be able to do a fraction of what he has contributed here. ;) I will try my best. :wave: :wave:
  8. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

Welcome Don!
  9. revandy

revandy Member

Congratulations EZDAYS, may the Force be with you!
    Rev. Andy
  10. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

Yo! Don! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
    Welcome to "Da mod biz!" Now that there's a new guy on board, the rest of us get our salaries doubled!.......let's see...2 X 0 =.........oh yeah! 00 ! :rolleyes:
    Pete

PS, how's the water level out there......Noah's flood only had 40 days and 40 nights of rain. :D :D
  11. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

Congrats Don!!

Best of luck to you, buddy!
    :thumb: :wave: :wave: :thumb:
  12. ausien

ausien Active Member

Ok EZ your in the chair, congrats, and my best wishes to you,have a good one...steve
  13. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

Welcome Don!
    Ralph
  14. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Welcome aboard Don!! :wave:

Val
  15. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Thank you once again my friends, one and all. I'm really glad to be here in spite of the fact that Pete is going to be getting twice what I make as a mod. :cry: I turned down that pay raise for fear that it might put me in a higher tax bracket. :D :D The good news is that Pete has to buy the next round... :wave: :thumb:
  16. Catt

Catt Guest

Welcome to the asylem Don. :D
  17. Pitchwife

Pitchwife Dreamer

Hey Don. Anybody gives you lip you just let us know an' we'll knock some heads together. :D :D Seriously, good to have you on the job. :thumb: :thumb:
  18. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

Fine to have you at the helm, Don! :thumb:

Welcome - and I trust you are doing good work, even if you are underpaid compared to Petes wages. I'll buy you another drink! :D :D :D

Ron
  19. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Thanks for the welcome and support. I just found out about the benefit package that the mods get, and hey, it pales in comparison to the pay. Why, there's a train show and swap meet in Phoenix this weekend and as a mod on the Gauge, I can get in for only $6.00. :cool: What's that you say, the regular price of admission is $5.00? :eek: Hmm, I'm gunna have to check into this and get back with you. :wave: :wave: