New member...

FummI

Sep 18, 2002
Portugal
Visit site
Hi there stranger´s... I´m from portugal and my english sucks! :p
I like Model Trains but i don´t have one :(. I will buy one to begin my favourite hobbie. i'm terribly sorry about my english...

Xaniel

Jun 8, 2002
Lisbon, Portugal
modelismo.luislopes.net
hello fummi,

and welcome to the-gauge. you'll find that everyone here loves tha greatest hobby in the world. MODEL TRAINS.

I hope you like your stay here. (don't worry about the english... my isn't great also... ;)

just another thing:YEEEEEEEAHHHHH. another portuguese modeller!!!

we will take over the world!!!! :) :) :) :D

J

jmarksbery

By all means WELCOME FUMMI, and don't worry about the English, we are all learning it too! :p
Welcome to the Gauge

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Welcome aboard FummI! You're doing fine getting your ideas across. Glad you can join us. I really like the international appeal of model railroading and this site. Have fun starting up the layout! What kind of railroad interests you?
Ralph

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
Welcome aboard...

Don't worry 'bout them engles, you got us americanos beat. Both of yuns, Xaniel and Fummi. I have a lot of Filipino friends, and my boss, the one at home is a BEAUTIFUL :eek: FILIPINA! And I find the biggest problem with their English is just that they "think" it's no good so they are shy to use it. Actually it's often more proper than ours. Just bang away at the keyboard and we'll get the point. If anyone gives you any trouble, I'll have my wife take care of 'em! :D :D :D

Let us know about your modeling plans!

Best wishes,
jon

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
FummI -- Welcome aboard!!! Hurry up & get some trains - we love pictures of trains!! :)

Please feel free to post anytime you want to. It doesn't matter what you write or how you say it - with these glasses I can't read it anyway.. :D :D :D :D

~~ Mikey (Moderator)