New member???

nightshade

Dec 28, 2010
I came across this forum a couple of weeks ago. I built my first card model about 1958, and have had an interest in the subject since then. It would be wonderful to discuss the subject with other hobbists and to get caught up on what is going on in the field these days.

I have tried over and over to register and join the group... Finally, i saw my name on the list of members, and thought I would be able to join in group activities. No such luck. I was not allowed to post or to comment on posts, even though I was listed as a member. I have tried repeatedly to get into the group, with no success. I decided to try one last time today, and clicked on the link to "compleat registration" one more time. It appears that I am finally in the group, but time will tell if this post appears or just disappears somewhere into cyberspace.

I would love to take part in the group, as I am indeed, zealous about our hobby. Why in heavens name is it so difficult to get in here?

Nightshade (Hopefully a new member finally...)

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
Welcome aboard, one of the problems you encountered, is that you need to make at least 10 viable postings to access some of the privileges and the free download section. Patience, make some good comments on the threads and you will be able to access all the benefits. If you have any problems after that, pm Ekuth and he will be able to remedy the problem. Good luck and waiting to see some of your works. Enjoy and see you around the forums.