New member here

Smoke

SOU is for you!!
Hi I am a new member here. found this site from the trains forum.
Just saying HI,
Oh here is my username for ebay: jsdekruif

Thanks,
dekruif

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
:wave: Hi and Welcome to the Gauge Dekruif.

I don't think that you are supposed to post links to e-bay or anything like that. Try to avoid that in the future.You can post links to other things such as information of train stuff, photos of your work you might have on the internet or photos that you found that yu thouht were interesting, and along those lines, just not to e-bay.

If you have a question about something, just post a new thread and I am sure somebody can help you out.

So now that you are on board with us, what scale and era do you model??:D :)
Do you have any pictures of your layout??

shaygetz

Welcome to The Gauge:wave:

Yep...that Ebay link'll get you a visit from The Gauge's Liability Removal Team, Hyram and Billy Joe Ray Bob:thumb: When you see a black pickup truck pull up to yer door, just toss 'em yer left over horn hook couplers and a sixer of Weiderman's...that'll hold 'em off 'til Mikey or you adjust yer post. Just put your Ebay name in for a search and it'll be found easy enough. Nice loco, too, BTW.

Welcome aboard.:wave:

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Hi dekruif!
Welcome aboard! Glad you could join us. Yes, we do ask that members do not directly link to eBay but you may give us your seller ID name if you'd like. We thank you for your cooperation in editing out the link.
Many thanks!
Ralph

Smoke

SOU is for you!!
I model the Southern railway in the early 70's.(atleast I try to). I am in N scale right now but go to a HO scale club modeling D&RGW in the early 30's. here are a couple pics of my layout. Its' changed since then but i'm too lazy to go take pictures.
img1549un5.jpg

img1547sv6.jpg

dekruif

alexander

Ralph said:
Hi dekruif!
Welcome aboard! Glad you could join us. Yes, we do ask that members do not directly link to eBay but you may give us your seller ID name if you'd like. We thank you for your cooperation in editing out the link.
Many thanks!
Ralph

can i just ask, what is it with linking to ebay thats so bad?