New Layout Pictures

CNWman

CNW Fan
Yeah, in some of my shots, you can see where i moved some cars off the rails (of corse, i'm a noobie at this andmy layout's just tracks on a board with some structures on it:p )

Russ Bellinis

It is amazing sometimes what shows up in layout photos. We can take all sorts of time setting up a shot, then when we see the pic, we suddenly notice some detail out of place that we moved to get a clear shot that we wanted!

green_elite_cab

Keep It Moving!
I just took a picture of my SD40, but realized i left tools sitting righ there on one of my structures. the red cap for my drill bits stand out, lol.

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Havn't updated this thread in a little while, here are some things that I have done in the last couple of weeks.

I have done so much stuff with the layout.
  • I now have 8 engines. I got some polly scale CNW Green paint and started painting the handrails on the 4 units.
  • I built and installed the Bulk Transfer Conveyor at the Hoffa Cement Complex.
  • I built and set the Tank Car Oil Loading Platforms in place and got the Track down and ballasted for the loading racks.
  • I built and set the Tank Truck Loading Rack in place and ballasted around it.
  • I added a wood fence to the front of the oil refinery area and added a gate.
  • I built the Guard Gate for the Oil and Flour Mill Complexes.
  • I glued some more track down; over by the Glacier Gravel Company and the New River Mining Company
  • I built the small extention for the Asphalt Complex that is over by the New River Mining Company and layed foam down. I also added a siding on the new extention.
  • I made some grade crossings for the main road over the main line over by Glacier Gravel Company.
And working on some more stuff too.

I don't have any pics at the moment
cry.gif
cry.gif
but hope to have them soon.:thumb: :thumb:

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
viperman said:
swing by my page lately?

I have been off line for about a week and a half :eek: but I just dropped by and I like that bridge you put in, it looks great in that spot!!:thumb: :thumb:

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
rough days said:
just wondering how many trains can you run at one time?

First off,

:wave: Hi Rough Days and welcome to the Gauge

Now to answer your question,

It depends on how many you want to run, you have to get a DCC opperating system to run more trains at the same time. I would suggest visting the DCC forum on the Gauge and asking some questions there and looking for answers in the threads in that section.:thumb:

Hope this helps :D

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
wickman said:
Hey Josh pics would be great , never too many pics:thumb:

Heysign1

Too funny, I was just about to update some of my threads here, but this was not one of them unfortanitly. I can only use the camera at my grandparents house at the moment and well, I only brought the new weathered trains that I have done in the last week. I wish that I could have brought the whole layout :cry: SORRY GUYS, NO NEW PICS OF MY LAYOUT AT THIS TIME, hopefuly soon though :D :D

Check my weathered threads later today and tonite for pics.

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
WOW, it has been a while since I updated this thread!!

I havn't had a camera and still dn't have one right now. :cry:

See if I can't dig up some pics to post here :D :D

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Some New Pics

It isn't much but this thread is do for an update

I did a tad bit more work on the Magic Pan Backery Complex today. I added another piece of track for the rail docks. The reason I have not just banned this siding out is because I need 2 more #4 switches and I have not been able to get them yet. So until then, there is just 2 small paralell tracks just sitting there out in the "middle of nowere" lol

Here is the pics:

Magic_Pan_Complex.jpg

Here is an overview shot of the complex in case you guys don't member what it looks like. There are 5 truck docks, 2 of which are occupied by a J.B. Hunt 53' trailer and a 53' Landstar trailer and the 3rd, a 53' Scneider National trailer is being pulled away. The 4th and 5th docks are empty and there are 6 28' pup trailers lined up in the back.

Magic_Pan_Complex_above.jpg

Overhead shot of the sidings

Magic_Pan_Complex_sidings.jpg

View down the un-finished sidings

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
More New Engines!!

Today I got 2 CNW SD40-2's in the mail from Eric (Thoroughbreed) and I love them

They are in the special Falcon Service Paint, here are some quick pics:

CNW_SD40's_Falcon_Service.jpg

Here is the powered unit (sorry for the BAD pics)

CNW_SD40's_Falcon_Service_2.jpg

Pic of the dummy unit, they were lashed up together with a CNW dash 9 on point so that is why this one is facing the rear. You can see a 65' tanker behind the unit to.

Ill take some better pics when I weather them up :mrgreen: :mrgreen: