New kit arrived at THAIPAPERWORK

NOBI

Jan 15, 2004
Bangkok, Thailand
Hi There,

When we discussion about advertisement or not advertisement, i use this time to release newest model from THAIPAPERWORK...it is MIG-15 but come in cartoon style, i call "BABY MIG-15" this series will be a new series for modeler who want something cute. boring with something like real thing? want to see something different? want to impress your kids? try Baby MIG-15 from THAIPAPERWORK, only $7.50 for 5 camouflages....yes 5 camouflages of MIG-15 Russian, China, North Korea, Cuba and US capture MIG-15, kit is in very easy building, u can fun with your kids with Baby MIG...

Thank you very much in advance for all support to make THAIPAPERWORK can release new kit for Papermodeler

sample.jpg

purchase Baby MIG-15 at http://thaipaperwork.com

ShaunGamer

Mar 15, 2004
Tropical Australia
www.geocities.com
Looks Excellent!
I remember as a teenager when "Eggplanes" were released. The distorted models were that popular hobby stores couldn't keep up with demand. I managed to purchase a P-38 lightning and a Saab Viggen before supplies dried up.

This Baby MIG-15 reminds me of those days.
I look forward to collecting the whole series. :D

Darwin

Sep 26, 2005
Idaho Falls, ID
A nice little cutie, Nobi. Now it needs an F-86 for company.

Here are some challenges for you when you get back to the drawing board....how about an F4G Corsair and a Northrup F-15A? And, if you want to really create a unique line, how about looking into one-of-a-kind engineering test modifications to standard aircraft, such as the P-38 that had a cockpit build into one of the booms (where the supercharger was normally located) to evaluate ability of a pilot to effectively operate a fighter when sitting significantly offset from the axial CL of the aircraft?

NOBI

Jan 15, 2004
Bangkok, Thailand
Hi Darwin,

Thank you very much for your word, i thinking to make F-86 to be a set of "Conflict in Korea" :D and also with WW2 aircraft too,

I said in kit that is non scale model but i have did baby series with 1/2 of 1/48 scale's length and wing span but i transform canopy and tail to make it good looking :D

modified real aircraft to unusual model is interesting idea too ;)