New kid in town

trainking49

Dec 20, 2004
:) Hello everybody. I just signed up and wanted to say hi .
My name is ralph and i have been involved with ho scale trains since i was nine.
I am a little older now [55] , but still love trains just as much.
I am by no means an expert by any means, just in it for the fun.
Hope to hear from some of you.

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
Hi Ralf,
Welcome aboard the Gauge:wave: , as for modeling in HO, I wont hold that against you:D , I model N my self:cool: , I have found the HO boy`s to be as good a bunch as any;) ;) ... helpfull, thoughtfull, understanding... I sure hope these comments smooth out the ruffulled feather`s:D :D :D .... anyway its all in fun so is modeling... have a great christmas and happy new year.... have a good one.. steve:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Doc Holliday

Oct 27, 2002
Big Valley, California
Howdy Ralph,
Glad to have you with us. Take your coat off and stay awhile. Don't be shy if you need help. You'll find a whole bunch of real good folks here, along with a couple of sore heads. I've been working on my layout for two years, but am still very much a newbie considering how little I've accomplished.
Doc

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
Welcome to the Gauge Ralph!!!! We'd love to hear about your trains. Do you currently have a layout? What's your area of interest? Logging? Passenger? Industrial?
And of course any questions you have will be cheerfully answered.
Take some time to check out the various forum areas - there's a lot of inspiration there. Also it will give you an idea of the "lay of the land" so that you can see the best place to post your queries, your photos and your comments.

Glad to have you aboard!!!

Val

trainking49

Dec 20, 2004
Name and hobby

Hi Ralph, I see we have two things in common already. Name and hobby.
I am in ho scale and i like chessie system.
Thanks for saying hi. Happy Holidays, Ralph

trainking49

Dec 20, 2004
Hi Val, Thanks for the welcome.
Yes i do currently have a layout.I will describe my layout in more detail at a later time.
Maybe even some pictures.
Do you have a layout and if so what scale are you into?
Thanks again, Ralph