New here

Vargna

May 18, 2013
Stumbled across this site and have fallen in love with the high quality builds going on here!
I've dabbled in foam and paper craft costuming before but never modelling, but after seeing some inspiring builds here I'm currently planning out a fleet of Star Wars ships as well as possibly a small Armoured Company of Imperial Guard to use as an allied company.

I play heavy amounts of lots of wargames and do a lot of painting and conversion work, as well as collecting rare and old models for games too, but I have always focussed on infantry based armies so this will be a nice gateway into adding more armour to my armies :)

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
Welcome aboard. From what I read, you are also into 40K, There is an abundance of imperial stuff here, as well as a few Tau, Eldar, Chaos, Necron and Tyranids. Browse the forum and enjoy what the site has to offer, Check out the build threads on some of the Warhammer stuff. Some of us also post over at Dakkadakka too. Be sure to read the rules and policies of the site. To download the freebies, you must post at least 10 viable postings (beginning, middle and ending) that make sense. The privileges will be given after a 4 week waiting period. Try not to access the downloads because just a visit will count as a download. In the meantime, there are many free download links in some of the threads that are readily available, such as in amorman's thread. Enjoy and hope to see some of your builds around here soon.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Welcome to the forum. If you have any models that you have finished, please post photos.
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask, and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again welcome aboard, and I hope that you enjoy yourself.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Welcome aboard Vargna. Happy to have you here. :)