new here

Wamphyri10

Dec 9, 2012
Alberta
hi im Wamphyri10 im new here im not sure on my hobbies yet im trying to build Pepkura suits and models i hope i can learn how it looks fun.

are all the test threads closed?

is there a life size paper pepkura file for this id like to make it for one halloween so i can wear it?

does anyone ever get certain files for pepkura when you load them they crash it? or sometimes it says no data and it shows just the 3d model no foldout?

is there a site that somone has seen that has a catalog of all pepkura files they hav found or somthing like that?

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
Welcome aboard. If you are not sure of what to build, I can understand that. There is so much going on here in all genres of models, that it may seem hard to find your niche. Keep browsing and I am sure that something will pique your interest. Make sure that you read the rules http://www.zealot.com/forum/showthread.php?t=166994 and especially the free downloading rules. Enjoy and we hope to see your build photos soon.

Z

Zathros

Vehicles and spaceships are fun and a good way to hone in your skills without wasting much material and time, and you get a nice model in the end! : Welcome aboard! :)