New Halinski Announcement

yaniv

woooww realy nice to see a ZERO(one of make in 1 of the g8 pablisher of papaer models :)

but i will be more then hepy to see a full 1/33 b17 :)

bfam4t6

Yes Yaniv. Maybe Halinski will read this and catch on to the B-17 idea :lol: No doubt it would be detailed out the WAZOO!

NOBI

Hi there,

there are many zero in papermodel (include my baby zero) now i think Pmodel's zero is very detail and very good one also with MM's zero what look cool too but i think if Halinski release zero...that will be the best zero in market.

halinski used to release zero in long long time ago (04/1994)

KAA4_94.jpg

below is Zero in papermodel from various publisher

ZERO MITSUBISHI A6M5 from Bexeta
BTX602.jpg

ZERO from Flymodel
FLY079.jpg

MITSUBISHI A6M3 ZERO from GPM
GPM005.jpg

GPM039.jpg

MITSUBISHI A6M5 ZERO from KART.ENCIKL.LOTN.
KEL008.jpg

A6M5 ZERO from KARTONOWY SWIAT
KFS15_03.jpg

and 1/72 Zero from Modelart :p

yaniv

bfam4t6 u so right

maybe we can send to halinsky a full mail thet we are reale like to see a b17 model :)

i have on my desk the b17 of gpm but i sure thet halinsky will make a beter 1 with full ditels and g8 fix :)

jyduchene

I would like to see Halinski produce a SBD Dauntless perhaps a 3 with the red and white stripes. Not as many SBD's as Zeros. John

bfam4t6

Yaniv, I also have the GPM B-17 started. Just working on the cockpit once in awhile. I also have the Fly Model version and the Maly Modelarz 1:50 scale version. I would probably never finish any of those if Halinski released one.

John, I wouldn't mind seeing an SBD Dauntless either. You may already know of it, but Maly Modelarz published one a few years ago (1997 if I'm not mistaken) It is not a bad model but nothing like a Halinski kit. You would probably want to recolor and add many details to the Maly version.

mOONwOKA

Gee, I like those capital RN ships, but why publishers always forget, that KGV and POW actually had sisterships? I would love to see model of DOY as she looked at the time of sinking Scharnhorst :roll:

P.S. pppppplease, tell me that someone is preparing HMS Repulse and Renown for release! :eek:ops:

yaniv

hi bfam4t6

if i not rong ther is all so 2 old models of the sbd
1 of pmi
and 1 of flymodel

i tray to found som links but i am at my work now and not so mach time :9
i hope to find it in my home

if the ris some pic of this 2 to som mammbers thet can sow us the models its will be g8 :)

all so u can please add som pic off the b17 progres
fix me if i rong the b17 of flymodels is the some 1 like the gpm just not in the some colors am i right?

i all so have on my desk the gpm tbm :) its look very clos to the sbd and the models look killer :) with full diteling

i tray to send so pic i just have shity camera :(

ehouli

mOONwOKA said:
Gee, I like those capital RN ships, but why publishers always forget, that KGV and POW actually had sisterships? I would love to see model of DOY as she looked at the time of sinking Scharnhorst :roll:

P.S. pppppplease, tell me that someone is preparing HMS Repulse and Renown for release! :eek:ops:

Hello mOONwOKA,

I have to tell that I was a bit disapointed when I saw the test build pictures of Halinski's KGV... it's like building GPM's POW :roll: . I think it would have been better to release a model of the KGV after the modifications when the aircrafts and their catapult were removed :idea: .

Erick

bfam4t6

I have very little complete on the B-17, but you can see most of it here. I will start work again sometime hopefully soon.

http://www.cardmodels.net/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=1589

...and yes Yaniv, the Fly Model and the GPM kits are the same kit with different colors. The GPM is of course the "Bit 'O Lace" aluminum paint scheme after the rudder and elevators were replaces with olive drab ones from another plane. Quite a mismatch of colors. The Fly Model is the dark green "Chow Hound" paint scheme with a pluto riding a bomb.

jyduchene

Thanks for the information re. the Dauntless. I was aware of the MM model and have thought of it. I was not aware of the Fly model and am giving it some thought. I can wish for AK treatment to the SBD, you know detailed engine, proper interior and opening red dive breaks! Oh well it's not like I don't have anything to do.

John

jyduchene

In May of 05 we were discussing Halinski's new releases at that time. This led to a short wish list. I had expressed a desire for a Dauntless " perhaps a 3 with the red and white stripes". It was announced just before the first of the year and what a "3" this history on this plane, pilot and gunner add to the package. Now I have been waiting for the availability of my dream plane. Low and Behold, last night late, I discovered Lighthouse had the plane and on sale. I think there is some mojo for me in this bird. Just wanted to reflect that sometimes the wish list is delivered.

Than YOU Halinski and Ralph

john

jyduchene

In May of 05 we were discussing Halinski's new releases at that time. This led to a short wish list. I had expressed a desire for a Dauntless " perhaps a 3 with the red and white stripes". It was announced just before the first of the year and what a "3" this history on this plane, pilot and gunner add to the package. Now I have been waiting for the availability of my dream plane. Low and Behold, last night late, I discovered Lighthouse had the plane and on sale. I think there is some mojo for me in this bird. Just wanted to reflect that sometimes the wish list is delivered.

Than YOU Halinski and Ralph

john