New guy (well, sorta)

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hi Eddie, and welcome to the gauge.
Tell us abit more about yourself, and what scale you model in. Lots of good people in here.

Cheers Shamus

brakie

Nov 8, 2001
Bucyrus,Ohio
Visit site
Welcome Eddie! Glad you joined us! This is a great forum and I know you will enjoy it! Eddie,join us in our nightly chat.Usually around 9:00pm eastern time..I hope to see you there..

Mar 8, 2003
eddielandreth.boche.net
Thanks for the warm welcome. I see some familiar names here from other forums that I frequent. As Shamus asked, here's a little info on myself (I'll keep it brief so as not to put anybody to ZZZZZzzzzzzz's....):

I model in HO scale, the Missouri Pacific line in central Arkansas during the 1960's, early 1970's. My layout is 11' x 28' (recently added another 3' in length! What's wrong with me?!?), and is a double-track mainline with continuous run. Have some scenery started, all mainline track is laid and most of the yards, except for the industrial area (still contemplating that). I use Digitrax Super Chief DCC and primarily Athearn locos (I like to tinker with them).

Regards,

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
Welcome to the Gauge Eddie! That's a great-looking layout you have there, and the modular scenery is a great idea. Looks like you have a lot of expertise and good ideas to share with everyone here.

cheers
:D Val