Today I finally started a project I've been planning for awhile. Partly because I finally worked up the courage, and partly because I was able to get some grey markers from the local art store today, which are absolutely necessary for this particular build: I've only completed the top bow part so far, but that didn't take too long to do. The model will probably take longer than most models I build, but thats sort of to be expected. I plan to add a lot of detail in multiple places to this model, besides just the ribbing and panels. I plan to make the landing bay interiors, with some clear plastic over the openings of the starboard pods. I'm also going to modify the pod braces, to allow them to fold in all the way as well as making them longer and keeping them from coming apart when pulled out. I'll also remove the blue ends of the engines, and make them deep. They'll probably be "unlit". Anyway, I thought you all might find that interesting. I probably won't dedicate as much time as I could to it, because I'll still be designing more models of my own. For those curious, I've been making the ribbing with very thin strips of paper. I use a Prismacolor "Cool Grey 70%" marker to make the paper grey, using it on both sides, and making sure to press hard and go over the same areas several times, that way when I cut out the ribs, they're grey all the way through already. Then I just fold the strips in half, to make them a little thicker, and glue them to the base model. That means the ribs are as tall as two layers of 110 lb paper. Then I cut the panels out of a second print out of the model, and glue them on top of the ribs (I make the ribs go all the way around, including the parts where it doesn't show ribs).