New entry :)

venom_82

Hi!

First of all, sorry for my bad english.. i'm from Italy, and unfortunately at my tyme, the local school have chose to teach the french language instead english :cry::cry::cry::cry: bad idea...

anyway.. i have a lot of hobbies, like static and dinamic modeling, slot cars, trains (H0 model and virtual trains, like railworks, ms train simulator etc.) and obviously... paper model :thumb:

About the paper model, the firs "encounter" whit this hobby is when, many years ago (..and I was very young :mrgreen: ) i have built a model of "Arcadia", a spaceship from the "Captain Harlock" Anime.

Now i have a new interest about this.. and i want to build some new model, to form a little collection.

I have much to learn about this art form.. and in this forum i saw a lot of really interesting tips about model, techniques, etc.

Welcome! Your English is fine, and pictures communicate in all languages. Look around, see what interests you, and post some pictures of what you are building.
Yogi

venom_82

aussie

Thanks guys!!

i've started to build my first Battlestar Galactica models in this days on Zealot, and i'm very happy. :thumb:

Now i need to make a lot of space in my home :mrgreen::mrgreen: to expose all the models i want to build :mrgreen:

Ljosalfur

I imagine it will always be a challenge for enthusiastic paper modelers to find space in their homes for all their paper models. I'm lucky to be able to put mine on display at the school's library I work at where the kids can enjoy them.

And by the way... welcome to Zealot.com! :)

venom_82

I imagine it will always be a challenge for enthusiastic paper modelers to find space in their homes for all their paper models. I'm lucky to be able to put mine on display at the school's library I work at where the kids can enjoy them.

And by the way... welcome to Zealot.com! :)

you're right, but in my case, the real problem isn't find a space for my hobby in the home (i have one garage for this), but that space is already occuped by my other hoobbies :D :D :D

In fact, the space is currently occupied by:

- Homemade Driving cockpit (wheel, racing seat, gauge, pedal etc) for driving simulation
- various static model
- a lot of LEGO and some model
- slot cars track.. and various cars
- many other things :D
- a lot of mechanical parts, tools, etc for homemade works, and for the maintenance of my motorcycle and the car..
- etc etc :D

I know.. i have too much hobbies :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: