new engines being added to my rock island fleet!

ozzy

i just ordered from walthers two life like proto N gp38-2. road number 4374 and 4379. they are in the blue and white colors. these will be my first proto N engines, i hope i will like them.

got a good deal on them. retail is 99.98 each, they was on sale for 56.98 each. got 2 for the price of one...lol last two that they had. i already have an E7 and an E8 for my passanger lines, now i will have some engines to pull my freight cars around with.

myltlpny

I have a lot of the Proto N locomotives. They run well, I have no complaints. I'm sure you'll like them.:thumb:

ozzy

yes i got them. one runs ok, not broke in yet. the other , the front truck will not stay on the track, i will put it on give it power and the back wheels of the front truck will lift off the track and then derail on curves.

Seems like something in the drive train might be misaligned. Also could be that the front truck is not properly seated into the mechanism.

I don't have any of these particular locos so I can't be that specific, but I have had that issue with other models from other brands.