New Ecto-1A Ghostbusters Car Papercraft

GyverX

Julius Perdana over at http://www.paper-replika.com released his Ecto-1A Ghostbusters Car Papercraft.

Yes it is new. I have been watching this build for about a week now, He has been posting updates on it. I havnt looked at it yet but plan on building sometime soon.

From the instructions, it looks impressive.

Heres the link
Ecto-1A Ghostbusters Car Papercraft

Thanks
Jason

After reading the description on this model I wanted to share it as well just in case you over look it.

"For Halloween this year, I made a papercraft models of famous cars from the movie Ghostbusters, the Ecto 1A. Ghostbusters in one of my favorite movie and cartoon on my childhood. In the past I've seen a very nice papercraft of Ecto 1, so I made another a version of the Ecto 1A which is an upgrade version. Both Ecto-1 and Ecto-1A uses chassis from ambulance / hearse Cadillac 1959. The Papercraft itself is quite detailed, complete with the interior parts inside the car. Although still lacking the proton packs in the car. Necessary to make this papercraft are 2 type of paper, plain paper which 100-120 grams is best and 3 mm thick cardboard for formers and frame. As I happened to read in the news that Hollywood will create the new Ghostbusters movie, but it seems to be a reboot, probably due to the phenomenon of ghosts as the first Ghostbusters movie has not suitable the progress of science now. Will look forward to that movie. I almost forgot, this model is also the first time I remove the password on the PDF file, so the next future template will have no password to open it. It also applied on old files, gradually. Have fun with this papercraft model."

Last edited:

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Wow! Thanky ou for the info! This is truly a beautiful model. Many thanks to Julius, too!!! :)

Cybergrinder

Member Extraordinaire
Cool, thanks Gyverx, downloading it now :) On the topic of Julius' models, I started his Striker Eureka from Pacific Rim yesterday, build thread coming shortly!

Still waiting for Gypsy Danger to be completed though....

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Freakin' awesome, PLEASE post build pics! We would appreciate it so much! :)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I see. Having a companion to the Striker would certainly be cool.

Cybergrinder

Member Extraordinaire
Having Gypsy stood next to Striker would be cool :) If you look on the facebook version of Paper-replika there is a progress report (as such)

I do have some *.obj & *.pdo files of all the Jaegers we see in Pacific Rim, but they are way beyond my design skills. :hide: