new design hyaku shiki

rlc321

Gundam designer wannabe
Nov 17, 2006
scotland
robsmechacardcraft.synthasite.com
ok here is a new project i am working on as way to say thank you for skip for texturing the alex this will be availbe in static or movable (again thanks to skip) and aa cloured and none coloured version aswell so tou can print it out on colord card here is what i have sofar

Attachments

• New Picture (10).jpg
    New Picture (10).jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 53
  • New Picture (11).jpg
    New Picture (11).jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 40
S

Soaring

>.< I'm sure this will be awesome, but can ya finish Alex first? I gotta build that one, without colored cardstock :D Still, since I didn't search on the internet for this Gundam I'm not sure if you should finish Alex before this guy :D

rlc321

Gundam designer wannabe
Nov 17, 2006
scotland
oh yes i am just waiting on the texturing to be finished on the alex then it will be ready i will let you know when ok soaring, i am doing this to say thank you to skip as he has been very kind an generous to texture it for me.

Master-Bruce

Aug 15, 2007
Hi buddy. Well I don't need to tell you how pleased I am that you're doing this. :) I do love this Gundam, he was the first one I saw and have been a fan since.

You're doing a great job on him too. But you knew I thought that too. ;)

I'll be doing work on Alex later on. Maybe take some screen caps of what I've done for your thread?

S

Soaring

-Thanks Skup for making the textures, and for Rob, the mode-l itself! I'd better at least finish half of EX-S Before I run into these guys.... Still, I'll be waiting on these awesome builds :D 2008- The year of the Non SD Gundams! WOOT!

S

Soaring

I've checked it before Rob :p I've even emailed him about it xD Very nice work, the both of you, your work will go under Gundam Card modling history....Just remember! Don't be selfish! Share those free downloads :D *Begins drooling over magnificent Gundam Paper models (Non SD, Thank goodness) *

Master-Bruce

Aug 15, 2007
LOL. I used to hate the SD models. Though I've warmed to them recently, I still prefer the non SD models. :)

Rob's been doing a great job on this. I can't wait to build it. I'll print mine onto gold card as well as plain. Then I'll have a gold Hyaku!! Tha'll be awesome.

Master-Bruce

Aug 15, 2007
You're welcome buddy. I'm just greatful I get to see it take shape. I've loved this Gundam for along time. I think I mentioned it but it was the first one I think I saw and I was a fan of Gundam designs since.

You're doing agreat job Rob

rlc321

Gundam designer wannabe
Nov 17, 2006
scotland
joint system

here is a look at the new joint system i will be trying out for the hyaku because of this the model will be large say 50cm or more as its too fiddly otherwise the joints are courtesy of skip as he modeled them so a BIG THANKS gowes aout to skip for them, any way have a look. and tell me what you think??sign1announce1

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 14

Master-Bruce

Aug 15, 2007
Outstanding! A truly wonderful piece of engineering! Who is this "Skip"? The man is a god!

Just kiddingsign1

Hope they work out for ya Rob, I hope they work out for me :eek:.

rlc321

Gundam designer wannabe
Nov 17, 2006
scotland
i must have lost it somewhere:p oh dear that was bad any way im modeling the rest of the hands then doing the joints to fit the model then the backpack then the head i decided to leave the head till last so i can spend more time on it,sign1sign1:twisted: any way more progress later and thanks guys for all the coments