new cinderella's castle, but need help with download.

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by jleslie48, Sep 11, 2006.

1. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

Nice build padre.
  2. Trader Sam

Trader Sam Member

Well, it's good to know my models are being enjoyed, especially the Sleeping Beauty Castle.

I was given scans of the Cinderella's Castle paper model that was sold at WDW. I built the model, and now I have a model to study when I ever get around to building my own version. Of course, mine will definitely be bigger.

Now, if I can just get to work on the Mark Twain . . .
  3. smyfe

smyfe Member

4. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

I built the sleeping beauty castle - pics in my gallery - its a big one!!!!
    Chris
  5. smyfe

smyfe Member

Castle

Hi Chris, I just looked at your gallery but couldn't find the pic of your castle, there are some really great models there though:) :)
    Mick
  6. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

well dang! where the heck are those? I will get them up today or tomorrow.... I wonder what else I thoght I posted and didnt....
    Chris
  7. smyfe

smyfe Member

Castle

Chris,
    I look forward to seeing the pics,I want to see if i could manage it as I am fairly new to card modelling. I have only managed to finish an AT-At and Gearz Battlestar Galactica, I want to try a building. The wife will go potty, models everywhere, printed and waiting to be built:twisted: :twisted:
    Mick
  8. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Its not a hard build at all. Just BIG! Mostly its lots of cubes and rectangles glued together. There is a lot of detail too but walls and towers are most of it. The big challenge is getting it to come out square - mine didnt :( course the kids have bretty much ripped off half the towers but they still love playing with it. Its just the right size for her polly pockets :)
    Chris
  9. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

Here are some pics of the Sleeping Beauty Castle I built a couple of years ago.
    Front of castle:
    [​IMG]

Drawbridge detail:
    [​IMG]
    I used a necklace from a dollar store for the chain. :)
  10. smyfe

smyfe Member

Very nice build Doug, i only hope mine comes out half as nice
    Mick :) :)
  11. smyfe

smyfe Member

Castle

:) :) Decided to go for it, just printed all 41 pages of parts and 47 pages of instructions !!! Its now 1.30 a.m. here so I'm off to bed, I'll start cutting in the morning. IF I have success i will post a picture or 2 for comments from the experts:) :)
  12. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

I put together a pdf of where the parts are when I built the Sleeping Beauty Castle. It has the part number and the folder and page where the part is located. It helped in finding the various parts needed to make the sub- assemblies. As I recall the parts came in multiple folders with multiple pages in each folder. The attached file is what I came up with. Hope it helps you. It sure helped me.:)

Attached Files:

13. s33k3r

s33k3r Member

If anyone wants the Epson sleeping beauty castle, but you don't have the correct printer, or dont want to use ie and activex. I've managed to get the castle from their site, 36 bmps with templates and instructions :D, so now i can use my Canon to print them :twisted:
    If it's ok, i can post the link here
  14. Chthulhu

Chthulhu Member

If you mean a link to an Epson site where the .BMP files can be downloaded, then I would very much like to have it, or instructions on how you were able to capture the images. If this is a pirated copy of the files, then I'll pass.
  15. rickstef

rickstef Guest

i would like to know how to print without using the interface definitely

but like Mike, if illegal, no go from me

Rick
  16. s33k3r

s33k3r Member

Hmmm, i dont think it's illegal. What i did was to install the drivers to one of the aproved printers. I then configured the drivers to show a print preview. Next, i captured a screenshot of the print preview at max zoom. :grin:
    You guys can this by your own, but seeying that i already did all of that i can give you the bmps. So you be the judge, should i post the link or not?
  17. Chthulhu

Chthulhu Member

Rick's the boss here, but since what you have done is to circumvent Epson's method of making the model available only to Japanese Epson printer owners, I would think not. It's akin to cracking a password. :-/
  18. s33k3r

s33k3r Member

OK, i didn't saw it that way, sorry....
  19. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

I am not sure why Epson has loaded the file like this.

I have a epson printer and I followed the instructions for downloading and I installed the font's the install program asked for, but I still could not print the file off.

Very silly Epson and not a good way of doing things.
  20. s33k3r

s33k3r Member

I personally don't have a epson printer, but a friend o mine has and he also tried to get the castle, did everything required, and still couldn't get the files printed, so i remembered grabing screenshots, and printing them with photoshop, and at last it worked