New challenge for brave designers

Discussion in 'Dream Kits & Wish Lists' started by hpept, Oct 10, 2006.

1. hpept

hpept Member

To my knowledge, there's no paper model of the Aermacchi MB-339 acrobatic team "Frecce Tricolori".
    Since cardmodel.net reunes so many talented artists who design awesome models every day, i think there's no better place to post this challenge.
    Will you be the first to design this wonderful aircraft?
  2. hpept

hpept Member

To my knowledge, there's no paper model of the Aermacchi MB-339 acrobatic team "Frecce Tricolori".
    Since cardmodel.net reunes so many talented artists who design awesome models every day, i think there's no better place to post this challenge.
    Will you be the first to design this wonderful aircraft?

Attached Files:

3. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

i think u have 1 old from the IAF MAG
  4. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

i think u have 1 old from the IAF MAG
  5. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

hpept your wish may come true sooner than you think!:twisted: What do you think Michi!
  6. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

hpept your wish may come true sooner than you think!:twisted: What do you think Michi!
  7. hpept

hpept Member

john... do you know something that i don't?
    just remeber that anything you say can be used against you :grin:
  8. hpept

hpept Member

john... do you know something that i don't?
    just remeber that anything you say can be used against you :grin:
  9. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

well.................... almost.................Aermacchi MB-326:twisted:

but if this works out........... maybe I have an "IN" on the MB-339:twisted:

john

Attached Files:

10. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

well.................... almost.................Aermacchi MB-326:twisted:

but if this works out........... maybe I have an "IN" on the MB-339:twisted:

john
  11. hpept

hpept Member

MB-326 is a great subject. Waiting to see it in paper too :grin:
  12. hpept

hpept Member

MB-326 is a great subject. Waiting to see it in paper too :grin:
  13. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

What would be a good idea would be to build the flight team in a stunt formation and suspend by wires. Then cover the wires with stretched cotton for exaust plumes and perhaps colored trails.

I'd LIKE to do the Canadian Snowbirds but I'm afraid their aircraft is so old and obscure that I seriously doubt a paper model even exists... CT-114 Tutor jet.
  14. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

What would be a good idea would be to build the flight team in a stunt formation and suspend by wires. Then cover the wires with stretched cotton for exaust plumes and perhaps colored trails.

I'd LIKE to do the Canadian Snowbirds but I'm afraid their aircraft is so old and obscure that I seriously doubt a paper model even exists... CT-114 Tutor jet.
  15. hpept

hpept Member

You got me Steve0! That's what i was thinking of... :twisted::twisted::twisted:
  16. hpept

hpept Member

You got me Steve0! That's what i was thinking of... :twisted::twisted::twisted:
  17. Willja67

Willja67 Member

A paper model of the Tudor in Snowbird colors did exist at one point in time. But that was in my precad modeling days and it was really simple and I nolonger have it:cry: .
  18. Willja67

Willja67 Member

A paper model of the Tudor in Snowbird colors did exist at one point in time. But that was in my precad modeling days and it was really simple and I nolonger have it:cry: .
  19. michik

michik Member

It's true, I intend to design a model of the MB-326 and if you have that one it's only a little step to the MB-339... for a given value of 'little step'. Actually, I've become very cautious using words like 'soon', 'just', or 'little step' in connection with model design, as experience taught me that it always takes longer, more, and bigger steps than you imagined in the beginning. Let's just say, the MB-326 IS coming, but noone knows when, and the there's a good chance that it's followed by the MB-339.

As for the Tudor: I could imagine that Mr. R.T. from R. might lay his hands on that one, as soon as he has finished the Clunk. After all, it flies and it's canadian!

Michi
  20. michik

michik Member

It's true, I intend to design a model of the MB-326 and if you have that one it's only a little step to the MB-339... for a given value of 'little step'. Actually, I've become very cautious using words like 'soon', 'just', or 'little step' in connection with model design, as experience taught me that it always takes longer, more, and bigger steps than you imagined in the beginning. Let's just say, the MB-326 IS coming, but noone knows when, and the there's a good chance that it's followed by the MB-339.

As for the Tudor: I could imagine that Mr. R.T. from R. might lay his hands on that one, as soon as he has finished the Clunk. After all, it flies and it's canadian!

Michi